Through stories (both real life and fictional), and illustrations, Eston empowers his audience to become the best version of themselves, live their dreams, overcome obstacles, setbacks and deal with adversities, achieve their goals, find and fulfill their purpose.
Eston has a wonderful ability to customize each talk for his particular audience. In each of his talks, he gives his audience insights and practical concepts that audience members can apply immediately to get better results.
Mindset & Business Coach, DISC Consultant, Author and Motivational Speaker. His motivational talks about Self-Esteem, Goals, Purpose, Dreams, Achieving Success, Beliefs bring about immediate changes and long-term results
“Eston Swaby came to speak to our young people at our youth empowerment seminar, the session was mentally stimulating, enlightening and interactive. We got a chance to explore our insecurities and were given tools to overcome them. Overall it was good session.”- Haley McFarlane, Youth Empowerment Officer, St. James Youth Information Centre, Jamaica
After speaking to hundreds of people from different background, research, and even my own life experiences, I have come to one main conclusion………. you are willing to believe, and to put in the work needed, you can have anything yiu want.
- You can have the business of your dreams. One that is giving you the lifestyle, income and freedom you so richly desire and deserve
- The relationship that you want
- and the life you want to live.
It is all possible!
You have to first believe in your dreams and have the confidence and courage to pursue them. But that doesn’t mean you will not have fears, courage is not the absence of fear, it is feeling the fear and taking action anyway.
It doesn’t mean you will not fail, but failure doesn’t have to be a fatality, you can use it drive your success.
It doesn’t mean you will not face obstacles and challenges or have people trying to block your path, but with the right strategy and mindset you can get through anything and use your pain as stepping stones to your destination.
I want to help you to get what you want. I want to help your audience to get what they want.
Let us work together to create magic
On July 16, 2018, Eston visited Dream Jamaica and conducted one of the most life-changing, motivation presentations I have ever heard on the UWI Mona campus. He spoke about topics such as felling accepted and believing that you are a not failure which a lot of people today can relate to. When he spoke about not doubting yourself, I began to think about my long-term dream of becoming an entrepreneur. But even though I really wanted to be an entrepreneur, I doubted if I could really do this. Since anxiousness plays a strong role in my life, I never 100% believed in it, I never thought that my personality would be fit for an entrepreneur. But Eston changed my belief system, I now strongly accept that I can become what I want to become, and I have learned that one’s circumstances do not define one’s future.
SIGNATURE TALKS AND WORKSHOPS
Passion and Profit: Monetizing Your Passion by Creating a Business You Love
Statistics have shown that over 50% are in careers that they have no passion for, just thinking about their job makes them depress. Isn’t it time for you tap into your passion and make money doing what you love? People that do what they love do great work and change the world. If you are going to spend hours working, might as well you love it and make a lot of money in the meantime. Through story telling (even his own story), research and strategies, your audience will walk away with the inspiration, the know-how of making money from their passion:
- Why they should start on online business (even if they have a brick & mortar business)
- Is an online business right for you?
- Get clarity on what they are passionate about
- Get clear on what might be stopping them from creating wealth and abundance
- What kind of business they could start base
- How to go about monetizing their passion
Creating Your Own Destiny: Rewriting Your Story
Each one of us were born to win. It doesn’t matter the color of your skin, the environment you live in, the number of times you fail, nothing matters. You Were Born To Win. Base on lessons that he shared in his life-changing book, An Empowered Life, and his own life stories of rejection, low self-esteem, negative self-talk and self-image, suicidal thoughts, fear, self-doubt and self-hate, Eston Swaby will show your audience that all of us have the potential to be a winner by creating the story we want to read. We were born to have more and be more but many of us allow fear, doubt, low self-esteem, our social environment, setbacks, failures and past experience to stop us. It is time to know who you really are, a winner, and start walking in your greatness.
- Your past is not an indicator of your future potential and your past doesn’t define you
- Your value is not base on your environment or anything external
- You can use your environment or anything negative to move you to success and not let it hinder you
- You are enough
- How to create powerful stories that builds confidence and move them in the direction of their dreams and destiny
- Turn obstacles into growth opportunities
Achieving Rapid Success
It is so easy to settle for what is, instead of really going after what you really want. Through this the use of experiential learning I will help your audience to define their vision, get clarity on what they want and then take their dreams, visions and goals and turn them into a their reality. Your audience will quickly close the gap of where they are now to where they really want to be
- They will learn to rise above any negative events or words
- How to get clear on what they want
- What stops many people from achieving their goals and their dreams
- How to get what they want in very short time
- What to do when they fail, and how to use failure to succeed
- and more…………….
Rise From The Ashes, Moving From Pain To Purpose
There is a warrior inside each one of us, however, the warrior in us often times do not get to manifest because of all the pain we have been through. Not only that, many of us allows our past to hinder us from moving to the next level or to become the person we were meant to be. Eston Swaby knows all about pain and how you can use it to move you forward and to be a force for good. Through this speech, your audience will learn how to rise above their challenges, mistakes, their past and all the negatives they have heard and become the warrior they were meant to be. They will move from Pain To Purpose
- Purpose of their pain and how they can use their pain to start a movement or impact the world
- Become more resilient
- Importance of focusing on what they want and not what they don’t want
- and more…….
WORKSHOP FOR TEENS AND YOUNG ADULTS
My Life Plan- Designing Your Own Future
Target Audience: Senior and College Students, Companies and Groups
Format: Available as Workshop
More than a goal setting workshop, your audience will leave inspired, and with the skills, motivation, clarity, and tools they need to create the future they want. They will discover the power of creating a compelling vision for their lives and how to set goals that really help them to achieve your dreams! They will also leave this workshop with an action plan for their life, inspired and excited about their future. More important they will discover their purpose and have clarity, clarity gives them the power to create their future. They will learn to be proactive individuals.
Youth Will Learn:
- How to tune out negative self-talk and use positive thinking to achieve their goals
- How to create a compelling vision for their future
- How to set and achieve their goals in record breaking time
- How to design their break-taking future
- How to build resilience and bounce back from disappointments
- How to take control of their current and future success
- How to handle feedback and take action on their dreams
These principles will leave participants excited about the potential they have for future as they will receive the tools and strategies to make any dreams a reality. This program is more than just a motivational experience as it offers the actual methods, strategies and activities participants need in order to achieve what they want.
My Career Path
Target Audience: High School or College Students: Many teens and young adults struggle with the decision of what career path they should take. That is pretty understandable when they are bombarded with so many choices and environmental influences. By using DISC Analysis, this career development workshop will help them your audience to better understand their unique behavioral styles and how it will help them to be effective in different settings, and how they can use their passion to lead them in the right direction.
DiSC measures to what degree you are Dominant, Influential, Steady or Conscientious, and how these traits affect the way you function in the workplace. It will help you to decide on what jobs best suit you best, how well you fit into a company’s culture and how you’ll contribute to the company’s overall success – all of which are relevant information for any employer worth their salt.
Format: Best suitable as a as Half-day workshop or 1 1/2hr Keynote
WORKSHOP FOR ADULTS
Achieving Success Through The Power of Goal Setting
Target Audience: General Public, Entrepreneurs, Students
Format: Available as Workshop
This presentation teaches participants the defining characteristic that sets high achievers apart from ordinary people: high achievers set goals—and they pro-actively pursue the achievement of those goals. By teaching this goal-setting principle, participants will learn the principle of how to set goals and how to achieve these goals. More than 90% of the population who sets goals, do not achieve them, with my proven and scientific method, your employees and companies will start experiencing real and lasting growth in a matter of time: increase productivity, doubling your profit/income in 2-3 years’ time, be proactive instead of reactive.
Not only that, through this the use of experiential learning I will help your audience to define their vision, get clarity on what they want and then take their dreams, visions and goals and turn them into a their reality. Your audience will quickly close the gap of where they are now to where they really want to be
Eston’s programs are available in a range of interactive delivery formats and can be customized to meet your needs:
- Conference Keynote or Breakout Sessions: Keynotes generally last 45 minutes to 1 hour and include 15 to 20 minutes of Q&A (most times depending on event). Breakout session lengths vary depending on the client’s needs.
- Youth Development (45 minutes followed by 10-15 minutes of Q&A). I will customize a presentation that is relevant and age appropriate, we therefore recommend a narrow age range for youth presentations (i.e., 4th-6th grades; Middle School; High School or College).
- Church Groups (45 minutes followed by 10-15 minutes of Q&A). I will customize a presentation base on your theme or topic and suitable for a religious setting
- Professional Development and Training for Companies/Organizations: Training programs and motivational speeches are tailored to meet your needs and there are several possible session lengths ranging between 45mins, 90-minutes, half-day (3 hours), full-day, and two-days.
- Workshops: (half-day or full day including Q&A)
- Retreats: Presentations at retreats are tailored to meet your needs and there are several possible session lengths including 90-minutes, half-day (3-4 hours), full-day (3 hours in the morning and 3 hours in the afternoon), and two-days at your site.
- Teleseminars, Webinars and LiveStream programs – Eston provides several options for reaching your audience while presenting live or prerecorded content without the travel expenses (45-90 minutes including Q&A)
Eston Swaby will make every effort to be accommodating and work within your speaker budget. He likes to book his engagements 2-24 months in advance when possible. Eston also offers volume discounts on his book, An Empowered Life, to be included in your event amenity bags to be given to all attendees upon meeting registration.
To get a price quote, please call (876) 488-9369 or send