4 Keys to Choosing the Right Business Mentor or CoachEston Swaby
Questions to ask yourself when choosing a mentor or coach
Before you get started in your search for a mentor or coach, ask yourself these questions:
- What outcomes or performance improvements am I looking for?
- What am I prepared to put in to the programme in order to achieve these outcomes?
- How will I manage my time and energy to put into practice the changes I identify through coaching or mentoring?
- How much am I willing to invest in mentorship or coaching?
- How much years of experience and achievement must this person have?
- What am I looking for? Business coach? Mindset Coach? Money Coach? Productivity Coach etc?