20 Things Rich People Do Everyday, That Poor People Don’tEston Swaby
Everyone can become rich, it doesn’t matter your past experiences, where you live, who your parents are, how many times you failed, you have the potential to become a millionaire.
If you are willing to do what the rich do, you will become rich. Wealthy people are not better than you, it is just that they do some things that poor people don’t do that set them a part. I heard someone said sometime ago, don’t remember who right now, he said if you want to be successful, just do the opposite of what the majority of people are doing. Another person said, do the things that unsuccessful people won’t do and you will surely stand out.
So here are 20 things that successful people do that unsuccessful and broke people will not do.
- 80% of rich are focused on accomplishing some single goal. Only 12% of the poor do this.
- 76% of rich exercise aerobically four days a week. 23% of poor do this.
- 63% of rich listen to audio books during commute to work vs. 5% of poor people.
- 81% of rich maintain a to-do list vs. 19% of poor.
- 63% of rich parents make their children read two or more non-fiction books a month vs. 3% of poor.
- 70% of rich parents make their children volunteer 10 hours or more a month vs. 3% of poor.
- 80% of rich make Happy Birthday calls vs. 11% of poor.
- 67% of rich write down their goals vs. 17% of poor.
- 88% of rich read 30 minutes or more each day for education or career reasons vs. 2% of poor.
- 6% of rich say what’s on their mind vs. 69% of poor.
- 79% of rich network five hours or more each month vs. 16% of poor.
- 67% of rich watch one hour or less of TV every day vs. 23% of poor.
- 6% of rich watch reality TV vs. 78% of poor.
- 44% of rich wake up three hours before work starts vs. 3% of poor.
- 74% of rich teach good daily success habits to their children vs. 1% of poor.
- 84% of rich believe good habits create opportunity luck vs. 4% of poor.
- 76% of rich believe bad habits create detrimental luck vs. 9% of poor.
- 86% of rich believe in lifelong educational self-improvement vs. 5% of poor.
- 86% of rich love to read vs. 26% of poor.
- 70% of rich eat less than 300 junk food calories per day. 97% of poor people eat more than 300 junk food calories per day. 23% of rich gamble. 52% of poor people gamble.
I would love to hear your feedback on this post, do you agree or don’t agree? what will you start doing differently now that you know the 20 Things The Rich Do Every Day?