002: Unlocking Your Inner Creativity With Sumedh ChatterjeeEston Swaby
The Dream Achievers podcast
Unlocking Your Inner Creativity With Sumedh Chatterjee
Creativity is a form of expression, however many people have locked up the creative aspects of their lives. What blocks us from unlocking our creativity, how to deal with rejection, How creative helps you in your everyday life, the power of visualization to remove mental blocks and unleashing your creativity, How to monetize your creativity and much more……….
- When you unlock your creativity, it can be very beneficial to you as well as help you to make money
- If you are going to be the best at what you do, you have to be willing to put your work out there for people to critique it, only then will you know what is working and what’s not and what improvements you need to make
- You will always have critics, people that will tell you that you are not good enough, but you have to do it for you
- There will always be rejection, but you can come with your own strategies to deal with rejection, for example when you hear the word NO, you turn it into an acronym Next Opportunity so the word NO stands for ‘Next Opportunity’ so you are always looking to grow.
- When you hold unto rejection, you remain stuck. Rejection is a part of the process
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
If you enjoyed this post and received value from this episode, please leave a quick comment below and SHARE with your friends. Thank YOU for paying it forward! :^)
COMMENT QUESTION: How have you been using your creativity? Write it in the comments below.
Also share your views on The Dream Achievers Network Group on Facebook, I would love if you could be apart of our community and network with people that are going after their dreams. Click here to join group