001: Achieving Your Biggest and Most Important Goals Much Faster With Jake BallentineEston Swaby
Episode 001: Achieving Your Biggest and Most Important Goals Much Faster With Jake Ballentine
Motivational Speaker and Coach Jake Ballentine believes and teaches his clients and audience to believe in themselves and that they can achieve anything they want to achieve by having a clear vision of what it is that you want to achieve, breaking it down into small actionable steps. Whenever you are moving towards that thing you want to do, you will have fear, you will feel as if you cannot do it, it will not work out, people will laugh at you, etc, that’s okay, just do not allow these things to stop you.
In this interview, Jake talks about being clear on what you want to achieve, how to take action on your goals so that you can achieve that goal that looks impossible or unachievable, how to live a life by design and not by default, the different obstacles that stops many people from achieving their goals and much more exciting stuffClick To Tweet
- Don’t get bagged down by focusing on the end results, have a vision, but then break it down into actionable steps, what are the steps that you will have to take to make your dreams become a reality?
- What stops many people from achieving their goals is that their short term goals too big and long term goals way too small, fear of what people will think
- Do not be afraid to ask for help, you will never reach to the top without standing on the shoulders of people that are further along than you
- Take small actions towards your dreams and goals and by doing so you become more confident
- Procrastination is costing you. Many people procrastinate because of fear
- In order for you to start truly living instead of just existing, you need to have goals, goals that inspire you.
- You are either creating a life by design, or a life by default (you are just going with the flow), you are creating to create, to create or design the future that you want.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
If you enjoyed this post and received value from this episode, please leave a quick comment below and SHARE with your friends. Thank YOU for paying it forward! :^)
COMMENT QUESTION: What is your big takeaway? Write it in the comments below.
Also share your views on The Dream Achievers Network Group on Facebook, I would love if you could be apart of our community and network with people that are going after their dreams. Click here to join group